Step Together’s aim is to provide a nurturing and dynamic residential community where students with diverse special needs live, learn and work together with a professional team and volunteers. The camp offers its participants the opportunity for a meaningful and productive life that is challenging, exciting and transformative.
Our Summer Camp is divided into two sessions, each session includes four weeks; parents can register their children for either one or both sessions.
Summer Camp Program:
Ever since it opened, Step Together Association’ s Summer Camp has strived to provide a quality camping experience for all involved and has successfully developed a unique program that caters to the individual needs of its participants and cultivates their personal growth. In this regard, participants are given the opportunity to acquire practical skills through different fun activities, which include trips, swimming, horseback riding, daily living and independent living skills follow up. At the end of each session participants are given their individualized program assessment report.
Areas of Development:
- Social and community living skills
- Independent living skills
- Workshop skills: Gardening, wood, pottery, candlemaking , bookbinding, animal care
- Art Activities: Painting, form drawing, aquarelle technique, bookbinding, music and performing arts
- Sports Activities: Swimming/ horseback riding/ football/ ping pong
- Speech Therapists
- Psychomotor Therapists
- Psychiatrist – Psychological Therapists
- Sensory Integration Specialists
- Occupational Therapists
- Special Educators